National Skin Centre is recognized as Human Capital Partner and adopter of Tripartite Standards. We implement progressive employment practices and are committed to developing human capital.
We are well-supported in our career progression, training and development, and ensure our employees receive fair recognition.
We are creative and innovative thinkers, learners and practitioners constantly leveraging on each other’s strengths and expertise.
Committed in developing the careers of our employees, National Skin Centre offers ample opportunities for professional development and career progression. Some examples of development are:
- NSC Talent Management and Development Framework
- NSC Sponsorship
- Health Manpower Development Plan Award (HMDP)
- MOH In-Service Scholarship
- MOHH Healthcare Leadership College (HLC) Leadership Milestone Programmes
- SkillsFuture Work-Study Programmes