National Skin Centre Health Fund
The National Skin Centre Health Fund, UEN 202010012C was incorporated as a Company Limited by Guarantee (CLG) on 27 March 2020 and is an approved Institution of a Public Character (IPC). The purpose of incorporating this new CLG is for better corporate governance of the funds managed under the National Skin Centre Health Endowment Trust. The NSC Health Fund transited from the National Skin Centre Health Endowment Trust established earlier on 11 July 1995. The objective and the activities of the new legal entity remain unchanged.
The objective of NSC Health Fund is to receive donations and contribution towards the pursuit of medical research and the promotion, development and provision of skin health related services that benefit the Singapore community. These include:
- the pursuit of medical research and developments related to dermatology and venereology;
- the furtherance of continued medical, nursing, allied health and related education and training programmes;
- the provision and improvement of equipment and facilities for research and development;
- holding of training programmes, conferences, conventions, seminars and exhibitions; and
- the provision of funded healthcare to patients deemed to be in need of financial assistance.
The NSC Health Fund, as an Institution of Public Character (IPC), strictly abides by the Code of Governance for Charities and IPC for the management and governance of donations. The NSC Health Fund aims to improve skin health and quality of life for patients and the community, in Singapore and beyond.