NSC Pharmacy Home Delivery Service (Local Addresses Only)
This service is for:
- NSC patients who would like to collect the outstanding balance of prescribed medications from their NSC prescription* without having to return to the Pharmacy.
- Patients who wish to purchase over-the-counter or retail items at NSC Pharmacy from home
*NSC prescription is valid for twelve months from the date of issue
You need to:
- Complete the home delivery form (link)
- Indicate your preferred delivery slot at least 4 working days after.
Note: If you need only some items from your prescription, please specify under the ‘Partial Supply’ section in the home delivery form.
Upon receipt of your request
- You will receive a call from our Pharmacy staff within three (3) to five (5) working days, if more information is required.
- A confirmation email will be sent to you to indicate the delivery details.
To check the status of your request, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Pharmacy during office hours at 63508456. (Mondays to Fridays: 8.30am to 5.00pm)
Standard Delivery Timing:
Mondays – Fridays: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
A delivery fee is payable according to the total weight of the parcel.
Up to 5kg: $8.60
More than 5kg, up to 20kg: $15
$20 for delivery after office hours
$40 for delivery on weekends and Public Holidays
An additional location charge may apply depending on delivery address
Payment can be made:
- Credit card (VISA/Mastercard) by including your credit card details in the form ( for all purchases )
Note: For CSC patients, courier service, repeat prescription fee and any purchases cannot be billed to CSC.
Terms and Conditions:
- Goods purchased are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- A delivery charge is applicable for each unsuccessful attempt. Please ensure that there is someone at your home/office to receive and pay for your parcel at the scheduled date and time.
- We will share your contact details with our trusted service providers and contractors for the limited purposes of fulfilling your order.