NSC Pharmacy Home Delivery Service (Local Addresses Only)
This service is for:
- NSC patients who would like to collect the outstanding balance of prescribed medications from their NSC prescription* without having to return to the Pharmacy.
- Patients who wish to purchase over-the-counter or retail items at NSC Pharmacy from home
*NSC prescription is valid for twelve months from the date of issue
You need to:
- Complete the home delivery form (link) and email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or;
- Fax the completed form to 6253 6138.
Note: If you need only some items from your prescription, please specify under the ‘Partial Supply’ section in the home delivery form.
Upon receipt of your request
- You will receive a call from our Pharmacy staff within three (3) working days about the confirmed delivery date.
To check the status of your request, you may contact our Pharmacy during office hours. (Mondays to Fridays: 8.00am to 6.30pm, & Tuesdays: 8.00am to 5.30pm)
Standard Delivery Timing:
Mondays – Fridays: 2.00pm to 6.00pm
A delivery fee is payable according to the total weight of the parcel.
Up to 4kg: $8.60
More than 4kg, up to 12kg: $15
$20 for delivery after office hours
$40 for delivery on weekends and Public Holidays
An additional location charge may apply depending on delivery address
Payment can be made:
- By cash at the time of delivery (only for prescription re-fills, not applicable for retail purchases) OR
- Credit card (VISA/Mastercard) by including your credit card details in the form ( for all purchases )
Note: For CSC patients, courier service, repeat prescription fee and any purchases cannot be billed to CSC.
Terms and Conditions:
- Goods purchased are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- For cash payment options, payment by cash must be made upon delivery, otherwise it will be deemed as an unsuccessful attempt and the parcel will be returned to NSC.
- A delivery charge is applicable for each unsuccessful attempt. Please ensure that there is someone at your home/office to receive and pay for your parcel at the scheduled date and time.
- Home delivery service is not extended to heat-sensitive medications that need refrigeration.