A – Z about Acne and Zits
||Promotional Price of $12.50* until 31 Dec 2016 (Recommended retail price: $18.90*)
*Price is subject to prevailing GST.
Available at NSC Pharmacy
||Associate Professor Chua Sze Hon and Dr Hazel Oon Hwee Boon
||Acne. Zits. Pimples. Whatever you call them, acne is the most common skin complaint among us, especially with teenagers.|
The skin disease experts and pharmacists of the National Skin Centre of Singapore have written this complete handbook especially for acne sufferers.
Edited by Associate Professor Chua Sze Hon and Dr Hazel Oon Hwee Boon, this full-colour edition addresses issues such as:
• the nature of acne vulgaris
• aggravating factors and associated conditions
• post-acne blemishes – redness, pigmentation
• scarring – ice-pick, box-car type, rolling, hypertrophic,
• myths about acne
• recommended treatments
• strategies for coping with the psychosocial aspects of the
• up-to-date research findings
A to Z about Acne & Zits – The Complete Guide to Clear
Skin is an invaluable guide for anyone suffering from acne. There is a new
segment on adult acne, cosmeceuticals and it addresses frequently asked
questions. This book will give valuable insights to acne sufferers and will
serve as a good resource for acne patients.
Last updated on
31 Oct 2016