The Centre has two categories of patients. Subsidised and Non-Subsidised patients.
NSC is partly funded by the government through an annual grant. Through this grant, specialised dermatological services can be extended to patients who qualify for government subsidy.
To qualify for this subsidy at NSC, you must:
- Be a Singaporean or a Permanent Resident of Singapore (holding a Singapore NRIC), and
- Be referred to us by subsidised clinics of a public health institution or a polyclinic, or from an SAF medical officer/camp and
- Be referred to the team of dermatologists on duty for that day.
Many common skin conditions can be adequately handled by the doctors in the polyclinics at nominal fees. The referral process ensures that patients receive the most appropriate level of treatment by the doctors. The subsidy is only applicable for basic medical care.
Non-Subsidised patients include all foreigners, those referred to a specific consultant, self-referrals and those who are referred to us by a private doctor or private hospital.
Important for ALL patients
have been discharged from our care and did not return for any follow-up
appointments within the next 24 months of open date validity, your case will be
considered closed at our centre. Your next visit after the abovementioned
period will be treated as a new visit and first consultation fees will
apply. This is to ensure that you will receive proper assessment and treatment
from our doctors in light of the lapsed time since your last visit.
Consultation Charges :
||Revised fee w.e.f. 1 Jun 17 ($)|
Please note that:
- Medication, Treatment and Investigations are charged separately.
- If you have not visited the clinic in the last 2 years, your next visit will be considered a First Visit and you will be charged at First Consultation rate.
- If you wish to continue to be treated at the subsidised clinic, you must obtain a fresh referral from the polyclinic or subsidised clinics from a public health institution. Otherwise you will be charged at non-subsidised rates.
- Medication, Treatment and Investigation charges are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rates indicated are inclusive of GST