A To Z About Acne and Zits
Joint Editors: A/Prof Chua Sze Hon, Dr Hazel Oon
Contributors:Dr Chuah Sai yee, Lauw Xiu Ting, Dr Eugene Tan, A/Prof Steven Thng
Acne. Zits. Pimples. Whatever you call them, acne is the most common skin complaint among us, especially teenagers.
The skin disease experts and pharmacists of the National Skin Centre of Singapore have written this complete handbook especially for acne sufferers. Edited by Associate Professor Chua Sze Hon and Dr Hazel Oon Hwee Boon, this full-colour edition addresses issues such as:
- the nature of acne vulagris
- aggravating factors and associated conditions
- post-acne blemishes - redness, pigmentation
- scarring - ice-pick, box-car type, rolling, hypertrophic, etc
- myths about acne
- recommended treatments
- strategies for coping with the psychosocial aspects of the diseas
- up-to-date research findings
A to Z about Acne & Zits: The Complete Guide to Clear Skin is an invaluable guide for anyone suffering from acne.
Price: S$15.00 (Inclusive GST)
Available at NSC Pharmacy