Tertiary Student Attachments
National Skin Centre (NSC) accepts Secondary 4 students (shortlisted candidates only) as well as students undergoing tertiary education who have interest in experiencing a medical setup and to gain understanding on how a medical establishment works. Students will be attached here for 3 Days only.
* Understand the workflow of a dermatological centre in Singapore
* Understand the concepts of dermatological nursing and pharmaceutical setup in NSC
* Understand the concepts of a clinical setting
* Phototherapy Attachment
* Clinical Lab Attachment
* Treatment Room Attachment
* Pharmaceutical Attachment
To apply, kindly write to Mr Ang Chin Tiong at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students are also required to submit a verification letter from their school, their CV and a photo.
NSC Contact Details